Campsie Removals may contact individuals via telephone, SMS, email, post or any other form of electronic or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about updates, new Campsie Removals products and services, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
- Campsie Removals does not send advertising information without obtaining prior consent. If an individual receives communications from Campsie Removals which they do not wish to receive, they may remove their name from the database either by:
- Contacting Campsie Removals on the customer enquiry line 0481 879 205
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the unsubscribe link on a received email